30 November 2024.
INCEPTION – Call for Workshop/Training/Visiting Scientist
The INCEPTION (INstitut Convergence : Emergence of Pathology Through Individuals and PopulatiONs) Workshop/Training/Visiting Scientist call aims to strengthen existing networks, to build new networks of national and international cross cooperation and to encourage the exchange of ideas and concepts in all the areas relevant to the INCEPTION program.
Using Integrative Biology, Social Science and Data Science, the INCEPTION program aims to understand the Emergence of Diseases in Populations and in Individuals. It is addressing societal challenges related to diseases emergence as:
- Global surveillance and monitoring
- Multi-scale analyses, integrating the ecosystem
- Social sphere to define health policies
- New methodological approaches to make sense of biological big data
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer science
- Social sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The call is open to all Institute Pasteur and partner teams
- Proposals with two or more co-organizers from different partner institutions will be favored, but this is not required.
- To see the partners of INCEPTION: click here.
- Except in special cases, the program covers Workshop/Training expenses, including invited speakers’ housing and travel, up to a global amount of 5000€ maximum.
- INCEPTION will provide 1000€ per month to help the applicant for local fees.
prepare these documents:
1. Request summary (Max. 200 words)
2. Description of the proposal (2 pages)
3. CV s of the visiting scientist and the organizer(s)
- Fill in the Inception- Visiting Scientist Fellowship Application Form Through this link
- Return the completed form to [email protected].
- Proposals will be evaluated by the Inception management board on a continuous-flow basis.
- Check the partners of INCEPTION
- For any question CONTACT [email protected]
- The applicant will be a Visiting Scientist researcher and will deliver at least 1-2 seminars/courses per month.
- When applicant project is selected, the INCEPTION program and the “Investissements d’Avenir” must be presented as sponsor, and low prices for PhD students and researchers of the INCEPTION partners must be proposed. A report with the outcome (number of speakers and attendees, program of the event, total cost…) will be asked at the end of the event.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sanaa Allam / Egypt “
Reviewed by” ٍSohair Ahmed ElMeligy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team