15 January 2019 .
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship
To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University hereby introduces “Zhengzhou University President Scholarship”
The scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University. The duration of scholarship varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
To know about the specialties offered by Zhengzhou University check up the following list .
English / Chinese .
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES .
Master: 2—3 school years .
doctorate : 3—4 school years .
1. Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
3. Good learning attitude and academic performance;
4. Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
1) Applicants for master program should have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old;
2) Applicants for doctoral program should have a master’s degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
5. Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
1) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in Chinese must get HSK Level 5 scored 210 or highe in New HSK Examination;
2) Applicants for pre-degree program taught in Chinese must have Level 4 scored 180 or higher in the New HSK Examination;
3) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must get 6.5 or higher (or equivalent level) in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking countries;
4) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must provide credentials of English level, certificate of English study and examination for instance, instead of IELTS or TOFEL score.
Note：Applicants who have won the Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarships, scholarships of foreign authorities, scholarships of foreign enterprises, scholarships of Chinese local governments, scholarships of Chinese enterprises or all the other scholarships are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Full or Partial tuition .
- No Accommodation .
- No Stipend .
- Full tuition .
- Accommodation: CNY 750/month .
- Stipend: CNY 3,500/month .
Note：Registration fee, textbooks, thesis defense, medical check-up, medical insurance, medical clinics, residence permit and other expenses are afforded by students themselves.
First Step: Visit the website for more information about the program and teaching language from here .
Second Step: Prepare all application documents as required:
1. Original or notarized copies of highest degree (applicants must additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
2. Applicants for master and doctoral programs must provide original or notarized copies ofbachelor study transcripts, and bachelor and master study transcripts respectively. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Applicants for master and doctoral programs must provide study plans of 800 words and research proposal of 1500 words respectively written in Chinese or English;
4. Applicants for master and doctoral programs must provide two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors respectively written in Chinese or English;
5. Applicants for programs of art must submit other documents as in the requirements of ZZU;
6. Officially test results of Chinese or English language;
7. Original or notarized copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English;
8. Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminal record. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations.
Third Step: Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wejden Ben Alaya /Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Abdelaziz Ahmed Fouad/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team