1 June 2019.
PhD fellow in experimental biophysics.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Experimental Biophysics.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- To manage and carry through your research project
- Attend PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis
- Teach and disseminate your research
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad
- Work for the department
Applicants should hold an MSc degree in biophysics or nanoscience with good results and good English skills.
Publications in scientific journals will be regarded as an advantage.
As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
The application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 325.625 (approx. €43,400) including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 44,980). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
First Step: Press the bottom “Apply Now”.
Second Step: fill the application in English.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Ahmed Hassan / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Rahaf Elkhodary / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team