30 November 2018
Gwangju, South Korea
PhD Position at Spring Semester of 2019- Chosun university
The SoC design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University, is currently accepting applications for PhD programs to study in South Korea.
Chosun University aims to nurture talented students who can contribute to national and international welfare through providing opportunities of intensive academic research, teaching, and public service based on national educational ideals and the established ideals at our university.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information and Communication
Note: Circuit Design for IT related Area must be familiar with C Programming, MATLAB, and Chip design.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
(Except for South Korea)
The spring semester of 2019 begins at March 1, 2019.
An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
1) Graduated or is going to graduate from master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related Eng.)
2) Must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5.
3) Must have superior CGPA.
4) Must be familiar with C Programming, MATLAB, and Chip design.
- Scholarship and Stipend – Fully financial support of tuition fees and living expenses (Stipend).
- Housing – Every accepted student may live in university housing (dormitory) or outside university.
Send the below documents to e-mail ([email protected]):
1) CV including photo, birth date, contact address, e-mail address, academic/industrial experiences, etc.
2) Copies of transcripts.
3) Copies of Graduation Certificates.
4) A Copy of Official English Test Score Sheet (IBT or IELTS).
5) Master thesis in PDF.
6) Published Journal(Conference) Papers in PDF.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alaa Faramawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands “
“Menna Faramawy/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team