6 January 2019
Machine-learning in the Performance Analysis and Operational Optimization of Domestic Buildings – Loughborough University
This project is one of four studentships focused on the design and operation of buildings on an individual and community scale.The projects will be based in the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering at Loughborough University.
Loughborough University is one of the top rated universities in England for research intensity.It is known for academics who are leaders in their field. You will benefit from the comprehensive support and guidance, including tailored careers advice, that will help you succeed in your research and future career.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Civil engineering
- Building energy use
- Mechanical/Control engineering
- Computing science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicants should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants having a background in subjects relating to building energy use, mechanical or control engineering, and computing science are particularly welcomed.
- A relevant master’s degree and/or employment experience will be an advantage.
- IELTS English language requirements is 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
For more information about English Language Requirements here
- Tuition fees.
First Step: All applications should be made online.
- Under programme name, please select Civil and Building Engineering (Built Environment).
- Please quote reference ABCE18/R75/3.
Second Step: Upload the following documents:
- Two references (academic, where possible) to support your application. The University will contact your referees direct, so please remember to include accurate and up-to-date correct contact details for your referees.
- University Degree certificate.
- University Transcript.
- English Language Qualification/Test.
For more information about the Required Documents here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sara Issam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team