7 January 2019.
Germany- Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research 2019.
The programme is highly selective and invites outstanding university graduates wishing to work towards a PhD in the fields of ageing and age-related diseases to become part of the vibrant and international research scene in the Cologne/Bonn area.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity
ALGERIA, CYPRUS, EGYPT, IRAQ, IRAN, JORDAN, KUWAIT, LEBANON, LIBYA, MOROCCO, OMAN, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SUDAN, SYRIA, TUNISIA, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, YEMEN, OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
3 years program.
- Applicants must have Master’s or equivalent degree of the in cell or molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, bioinformatics, bioengineering, pharmacology, neuroscience medical biology, translated medicine or related fields.
- Applicants with a degree in medicine are equally welcome to apply provided they have sufficient relevant research experience.
- candidates must require excellent written and spoken English skills (C1 level).
- All PhD students receive a work contract including social benefits for a period of 3 years.
- Payment is based on the German TVL-13 scale, 65% (monthly gross salary approx. €2,330 in the first year) if terms and conditions under collective bargaining law are fulfilled
- or on the equivalently remunerated PhD support contract of the Max Planck Society.
First Step: fill the online application here.
Second Step: contact your referees and make sure that they submit the recommendation letters until January 15, 2019 at the latest.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alaa Samir/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Maha Gamal El-Sheikh/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team