Applications accepted all around the year.
PHYSICS: TUITION FEE REDUCTION PHD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES.
International (non-UK/EU) candidates are invited to apply for a tuition fee reduction PhD scholarship in the Department of Physics, College of Science at Swansea University.
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery, and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Applied Physics and Materials.
- Atomic, Molecular and Quantum Physics.
- Particle Physics and Cosmology Theory.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
These are three-year partly-funded College of Science scholarships, reserved for International (non-UK/EU) candidates.
- Candidates must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
- For candidates whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (with 6.0 in each component) or equivalent. Please visit our website for a list of acceptable English language tests.
- We prefer candidates to have already met the English Language requirements at the point of application, although this is not a requirement.
Each scholarship is worth £8,650. The international tuition fees for 2019/2020 are £18,400. Tuition fees for years of study after your first year are subject to an increase of 3%, Successful candidates will be required to pay £9,750 per annum.
First Step: Candidates must complete and submit the following documents to the College of Science ([email protected]):
- College of Science PGR Scholarship Application
- Academic References – all scholarship applications require two supporting references to be submitted. Please ensure that your chosen referees are aware of the funding deadline, as their references form a vital part of the evaluation process. Please either include these with your scholarship application or ask your referees to send them directly to [email protected]
- Academic Transcripts and Degree Certificates – academic transcripts and degree certificates must be submitted along with the scholarship application by the funding deadline. We will be using these to verify your academic qualifications.
- A recent CV
- Candidates should use the ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ section of the application form to clearly state the field of research that interests you and explain why it particularly matches your skills and experience.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team