12 November 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
CIDRI-Africa PhD Scholarships in Infectious Diseases.
CIDRI-Africa invites applications for five three-year Ph.D. Scholarships in the area of Infectious Diseases.
Preference will be given to applicants whose research interests are aligned with the Centre’s scientific objectives. Strong emphasis will be placed on the merit of the applicant and the quality of the research proposal.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Research in Infectious Diseases.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
One to Three Years.
Scholarships are awarded for one year. Renewal for two further years will be contingent on satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should hold an appropriate Master’s degree or have submitted/will submit in 2018.
- Applicants whose first registration was no earlier than January 2018 may apply (ie. Ph.D. Year 2 begins in January 2019).
- Applicants should be able to register at the University of Cape Town for full-time study in January/February 2019.
- The value of the scholarship is R220 000 per annum (for stipend plus consumables/travel).
- Successful candidates will be required to comply with the University of Cape Town’s policies, procedures, and practices for the postgraduate sector.
- Applications will be considered on merit and the University of Cape Town’s policies on transformation and equity will be strongly observed.
- Value: R220 000 per year.
First Step: Click HERE and Fill in your Application.
Second Step: Submit your Application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Menna Faramawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team