15 August 2019.
Postdoc in Molecular Simulations of Electrolyte Solutions
The research aims to develop polarizable models for water-ion systems that can represent both activity coefficients and salt solubilities over wide temperature ranges and for both symmetric and asymmetric electrolytes.
Responsibilities and tasks
The appointment will be at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering (Center for Energy Resources Engineering) but the appointee is expected to spend most of his time at University of Princeton in the U.S.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Applicants are expected to have:
- A recent or anticipated PhD in chemical engineering or a closely related field.
- An excellent record of publications.
- Experience in statistical mechanics and Monte Carlo or Molecular Dynamics simulation methodologies.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
First Step: prepare these documents:
- Application (cover letter).
- Diploma (MSc/PhD).
- List of publications.
Second Step: Open the link ” Apply online “then submit materials in English in one PDF file.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sanaa Allam/ ” Egypt
Reviewed by” Hesham Galal / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team