15 August 2019.
Postdoc in Development of Nanomaterial-based Biosensors
This project aims to develop portable and robust nanomaterial-based biosensors that can rapidly, sensitively and precisely screen analytes of interest for water monitoring.
Responsibilities and tasks
The main tasks include:
- Synthesizing nanomaterial-based biomimetic receptors for both small molecules and macromolecules;
- Characterizing physical and chemical properties of nanomaterials;
- Developing nanomaterial-based electrochemical biosensors;
- Implementing biosensors for on-site water testing;
- Project management and communication with stakeholders;
- Supervising PhD/master students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Material science.
- Analytical chemistry.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Candidates should have
- A PhD degree or equivalent.
- A strong background in material science, electrochemistry, analytical chemistry, or related disciplines, with solid skills in nanomaterial synthesis and characterization.
- Demonstrate evidence of self-driven and independent research capability, excellent collaboration and communication skills,
- An interest in working in an interdisciplinary research environment, and a strong motivation to succeed within a competitive research field.
- Experiences with innovation activities or grant application activities will be considered as an advantage.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
First Step: Prepare these documents:
- Application (cover letter).
- Diploma (MSc/PhD).
- List of publication.
Second Step: Open the link ” Apply online “ then submit materials in English in one PDF file.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sanaa Allam / “Egypt
Reviewed by” Hesham Galal / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team