31 October 2019
PostDoc Position in Social/Cultural/Political Psychology – University of copenhagen
The opportunity is a PostDoc position (one year) at the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The PostDoc will collaborate with Séamus Power Assistant Professor in Social Psychology at the Department of Psychology. The PostDoc will be part of the newly established and growing research group on Personality and Social Psychology at the Department of Psychology. Other members of the group are Thomas A. Morton, Robert Böhm, Ingo Zettler and Jochen Gebauer (part-time).
It is expected that the PostDoc works on research projects together with the supervisor but he/she may also pursue an independent line of research related to the areas of migration & cultural clashes and economic inequality & protests from a social, cultural, and/or political psychological perspective.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Psychology
- Cultural Psychology
- Political Psychology
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicants should have a PhD in Psychology, Human Development, or a related discipline at the beginning of the employment.
- The candidate should have knowledge and research experience in the field of social, cultural, and political psychology.
- Candidates who are methodologically plural, including expertise in ethnographic and experimental research, are desirable.
Note: It is not a requirement to understand, speak, or learn Danish.
- The salary range starts at DKK 34.079,13 (EUR 4,560) per month + a 17,1 % contribution to the pension scheme. It is possible to negotiate salary supplements on an annual basis.
First Step: Make sure that you have all required documents:
- Cover/Motivation letter (max. 3 pages).
- Study certificates.
- Up to five of the most important scientific publications.
- The PhD thesis (if applicable).
- At least three reference letters.
Second Step: Fill out the online application form and upload the required files by clicking on “APPLY NOW“.
Third Step: After finishing the application click on “Send application“.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Marwan Abdelaal / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team