September 13, 2018.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP IN THE ARTS
The Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Arts. This fellowship is available for international students.
The Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies is an independent institute of the University of Helsinki. The purpose of the Collegium is to engage in high-quality research in the human and social sciences (including law, behavioral sciences and theology), to promote interaction between different academic fields and to further international research cooperation.
Fellowship is awarded in the field of Arts. Representatives of all artistic fields may apply for the position
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social Sciences.
- Behavioral sciences and Theology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The requirements for the position include:
- A doctoral degree as well as experience of artistic work and artistic research.
- Applicants for the position must demonstrate the capability for high-quality artistic work and the ability to conduct artistic research at an internationally significant level.
- They should also specify why they want to work in a scientific community.
- Applicants with connections to a Finnish university in the field of the arts or to a department or discipline at the University of Helsinki should mention this in their application.
- Applicants must have completed their doctoral degree by the end of the application period.
For more information click here
The salary will be based on level 5 of the job recruitment scheme for teaching and research staff in the salary system of Finnish universities. In addition, the appointees will receive a salary component based on personal work performance.
First Step: Write your email address, click on this link
Second Step: You will receive an email, Check your e-mail, Click on the link, Choose your application and complete it.
Third Step: Send your documents.
Application documents: The application consists of an online application form containing only the following documents, as no other documents (e.g., letters of recommendation, statements on doctoral dissertations, publishing contracts) will be taken into consideration in the evaluation process:
- Diploma (PhD Certificate, the doctoral degree in a different academic field).
- Curriculum vitae (1-2 pages).
- Portfolio (a maximum of 5 pages).
- Research proposal (a maximum of 12,000 characters).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nahed Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team