18 September 2019
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research-Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social and research-based growth.
The Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR) is a global leader in health research as a result of its pivotal contributions to the international advancement of health research and by making international involvement pervasive in its programming.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Natural Sciences
- Social Science
- Health Research
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Applicants to the 2019-20 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program must fulfill or have fulfilled all degree requirements for a PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree:
- Between September 15, 2016 and September 30, 2020 (inclusively).
- Before the start date of their award.
- Applicants who have not fulfilled all requirements for their degree at the time of application must submit proof no later than October 15, 2020.
- Applicants can apply for both the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program and other agency-specific postdoctoral fellowships programs (whether to the same or a different federal granting agency) at the same time, provided that the research proposed in each application falls within the mandate of the federal granting agency to which the application is submitted. For more information, please refer to Identify area of research. Applicants who are successful in both competitions will have to choose which award to accept.
- Applicants must not hold a tenure-track or tenured faculty position, nor can they be on leave from such a position.
- Applicants can submit only one application per competition year to the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program.
For more details click here.
( Partially Funded)
- $70,000 per year.
First Step: Register for the following:
Second Step: Start the ResearchNet application:
– You’ll have to do the following:
- Identify an area of research.
- identify participants:
- Significance of research contributions.
- Significance of leadership contributions.
- Fulfillment of degree requirements form here.
- Identify referees.
- Enter degree information.
- Enter proposal information and supporting documents.
- Research proposal.
- Institutional letter of endorsement.
- Supervisor’s statement.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Badawi /Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Basem Eliwa / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team