30 September 2018
Postdoctoral researcher in Systems Chemistry / Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry
The University of Turku is a world-class multidisciplinary research university which offers interesting challenges and a unique vantage point to national and international research and education.
A post-doctoral researcher position in Systems Chemistry funded by the Academy of Finland is available in the laboratory of Dr. Jianwei Li at the University of Turku. The position will be based on an 18-month contract. There will be a 6-month trial period in the contract. The position will start from January 2019 and the successful candidate will be supported to secure research funding from external sources as well.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
There will be a 6-month trial period in the contract.
- You must be independent and motivated and have a doctorate degree in chemistry, biomedicine, materials or related discipline.
- We will give preference to candidates having experience in the related areas such as supramolecular chemistry, materials chemistry with applications in biomedicine and/or soft matter chemistry.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and writing skills in English and have the willingness to attend international conferences and work on some collaborative projects with groups in Europe.
- For more Criteria here.
- The salary is determined in accordance with the university salary system for teaching and research personnel. For a postdoctoral researcher, the salary is at levels 4-6 on the job demands chart, where the task-specific salary component is 2500,06 – 3374,18 €/month. In addition, a personal work performance component will be paid. The personal work performance component is a maximum of 46.3 % of the task-specific salary component.
Applications must be submitted no later than September 30th 2018 (23:59) via the electronic application form of the University of Turku.
First Step: Application (all in English) should contain:
1. Motivation letter (max. 1 page);
2. Your recent CV;
3. List of publication;
4. Researcher summary of your previous research;
5. Details of at least two referees (name, working place, e-mail address).
Second Step: Fill in the Application Form and Submit it.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Muhammad Adel/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team