Postdoc in Cancer Biology focusing on Expression Characterization of Cancer Microenvironments
The Sandelin group has an open 2-year postdoctoral position starting December 2020 or soon thereafter, in the project MICROGRAD: A new generation of microfluidics-based methods to study genetic and functional effects of complex spatiotemporal gradients in tumor microenvironments.
The project is a highly interdisciplinary collaboration between four groups, located at the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science (Prof. Albin Sandelin, Prof. Stine F. Pedersen,), the Technical University of Denmark (Assoc. Prof. Rodolphe Marie) and Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Berlin (Prof. Ute Resch-Genger). The candidate will be based in Albin Sandelin’s group but will work closely with the other groups, especially two postdoctoral fellows hired in parallel in the Falsig Pedersen and Marie groups. Together, the groups employ multiple postdocs, Ph.D. students, and undergraduate students and provide a strong, international research environment.
The postdoc will be responsible for all work on this project in the Sandelin lab and for coordinating the close collaboration with the three other groups.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Bioinformatics, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Medicine & Health, Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- 25 - 35, 36 - 60
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Required Degree
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- Ahmed Osama/ Egypt
- Published by
- Naira Samir / Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Fatma Sayed/ Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Degree Scholarships, Post Doctorate Scholarships
- Funding Type
- Paid Opportunity (With Salary)
- Program Period
- More than year
- Program Start
- Denmark, Europe
- The deadline for applications is 30 September 2020, 23:59 GMT +2.