Applications close on 16 October, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.
International Student Scholarship –Egypt
Bond University offers high academic achievers from Egypt with tuition remission scholarships. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to students from Egypt, commencing either undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University. High achieving citizens of Egypt who are currently residing inside or outside of Australia are encouraged to apply.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Film and Television
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of International Relations
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Social Science
1 academic year.
The Scholarship is paid in two equal installments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
- To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence a postgraduate degree.
- Be citizens of Egypt and currently residing either inside or outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship –Egypt Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Note: The following Programs are not considered eligible for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study abroad and Exchange Programs and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- The International Student Scholarship – Egypt awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 instalments in the recipients first two semesters of study.
First Step: you must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
– you will need to submit these documents:
- Academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- Certificates of completion / Testamur.
- A key / guide to a grading system / grading scale.
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT).
- Language test result. (Please see English requirements for further details).
- Resume / CV.
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience.
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer.
- Any other documents required for specific programs.
Second Step: Once an offer has been received, you must complete the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form.
The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
Third Step: Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Akram Salah / Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team