13 January 2019 at 11.59 PM.
University of Sydney – The School of Information Technologies Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship
The purpose of the School of Information Technologies Diversity Scholarships is to expand and enrich the School’s student community by recognising and supporting outstanding students from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. The Scholarship aims to help them achieve their academic goals in Information Technology.
The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, with reference to both overall academic merit, specific performance in information technology units of study, and the recommendation of a selection committee consisting of the Associate Dean (Education), or their nominee, and at least one other academic staff member form the School of Information Technologies. The Associate Dean (Education) acts as the Committee Chair.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Information Technology
- Data Science
- Information Technology Management
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
1 year for full-time and 2 years for part-time recipients.
- International applicants whose country of origin/citizenship is from Latin America, the Middle East or Asia Pacific. The School reserves the right to prioritise/restrict individual countries within the stated regions, each year, according to its strategic objectives.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission at the University of Sydney for one of the following postgraduate coursework programs:
I. Master of Information Technology (MIT).
II. Master of Data Science (MDS).
III. Master of Information Technology Management (MITM).
IV. MIT/MITM at the time of the Scholarship application closing date, for the relevant
semester it is being offered for.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum distinction average (equivalent to 75 at the University of Sydney) in their undergraduate studies.
- Students who have already commenced their studies in one of the above named programs in the Faculty, or that transfer into one of those programs from another postgraduate program are not eligible.
- Students enrolled part-time will receive 50% of the full-time rate of this Scholarship and will be tenable for a two year period.
- The Scholarship value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each semester.
First Step: You must have an unconditional offer of admission for a postgraduate coursework program by following these steps :
- Select your program from this link.
- Click (apply), select your entry year, then click (international apply now).
- Fill your personal information, and upload your documents:
– Official academic transcript/s.
– Scanned copies of any relevant documents to support your application.
- Submit your application.
- You will receive an acceptance mail.
Second Step: There is no separate application for the scholarship. Applicants who apply for the School of Information Technologies Postgraduate Coursework Entry Scholarship will automatcially be considered for the Diversity Scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Lamis Moawad / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Al_Shimaa Abdalla/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team