25 October 2019.
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship
The scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of outstanding research promise undertaking higher degree by research at ECU. The scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and research performance.
Established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognised research.
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Humanities.
- Business & Law.
- Engineering & Technology.
- Medical & Health Sciences.
- Nursing & Midwifery.
- Teacher Education.
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According The Program.
The duration of the scholarship will vary depending on the duration of the course, up to two years for a Master by research and up to 3 years for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course.
*If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master’s Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
- In order to apply for this scholarship you must have a course application.
- Refer to the HDR Scholarship Conditions.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
- You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have completed a Master by Research or equivalent when you are seeking a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research.
- You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- The scholarship includes a stipend of $28,420 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer and tuition fee sponsorship. Other benefits include a relocation allowance (where applicable) and Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable).
First Step: Make an account to apply.
Second Step: click on apply for the scholarship and fill in your application form.
Third Step: submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hanine Aymen/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team