Trimester 2 2019: 17 May 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
Trimester 3 2019: 6 September 2019 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
International Student Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate Coursework at Griffith University
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Griffith International will award scholarships to students with the highest academic entry scores commencing eligible postgraduate coursework programs.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Architecture, Construction and planning
- Business and Government
- Criminology and Law
- Engineering and IT
- Humanities and Languages
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health
- Music and Performing Arts
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Science and Environment
For more information about majors: Here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES Except AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.
Varies according to the program applied for.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into a postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
Condition after acceptance in Scholarship:
– Griffith University entry requirements apply.
– Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only.
– The scholarship covers 25% of undergraduate tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program. The course duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for the previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
– Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
– Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
– Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
– To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester.
– Scholarship numbers are limited. When the limit for scholarship acceptances has been reached, the Griffith International Scholarship office will advise applicants that all available scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn.
– Excludes applicants for online, non-award, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2020.
The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- Applicant must apply for a course at Griffith University from here.
- Applicants must provide the following document to apply on Scholarship>:
– Completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
– A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Kamal Madkor/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team