16 September 2019.
Scotland, United Kingdom.
University of Strathclyde – Faculty of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships
Scholarships of £4000/£3500 and £3000/£2500 are available towards course tuition fees are available for students studying on MSc/PGT programmes in Science. Eligible students must have excellent grades from University and strong English test results.
There will be two tranches of awards. Applicants who confirm their place before 1 April 2019 will be offered the higher scholarship amounts. After 1 April the lesser amount will be offered.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer & Information Sciences
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Pure & Applied Chemistry
- Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences
- Forensic science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Varies according to the program.
To apply for a Science Elite scholarship, candidates must:
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October.
- Hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde.
- Be paying full international fees.
- Meet the English requirements for the chosen program.
Note: Some scholarships have restrictions on other funding you can accept. This means that you if you are awarded two Strathclyde scholarships you will have to decide which scholarship to accept.
- The scholarship value is between £2,500 and £4,000.
First Step: Apply for a MSc/PGT programmes in Science by following these steps:
- Select your programme from here.
- Once you select your programme, click apply to create an applicant profile.
- You will receive an email to log in to your application and add your personal and academic information.
- Upload all supporting documentation and submit your application.
Second Step: Once you receive your programme offer, apply through the scholarship’s online application below, and add your information, then submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Lamis Moawad/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Noha Elbehery/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team