September 30, 2020.
President’s International Scholarship.
The President’s Scholarship is for international students with exceptional grades at ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate.
The Scholarship is available to all undergraduate students assessed as ‘International’ by City, University of London who meet the eligibility requirements and terms and conditions.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Cass Business School
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
- The City Law School
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee).
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2020/21.
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Class Business School and the School of Arts and Social Sciences.
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science).
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above.
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice.
- The scholarship is worth £2,000 and will be payable each year.
First Step: Check your eligibility as an international student according to your country.
Second step: Select your program from here.
Third Step: Fill in the Online application through UCAS website.
(It is very important to choose City,University of Londen at UCAS website.)
Fourth Step: Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship.or you can contact them on [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Akram Salah /Egypt “
Reviewed by “Ghada Raafat / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team