15 November 2019.
PREZIOSA YOUNG International contest/exhibition for young jewellery makers
Preziosa contemporary jewellery is pleased to announce her 2019 edition of PREZIOSA YOUNG International jewellery makers competition.
The competition organized by LAO, Le Arti Orafe Jewellery School in Florence, in cooperation with PREZIOSA cultural association is inviting worldwide artists, goldsmiths, silversmiths, designers, professionals, students to present projects that illustrate the work in which they are currently involved.
Specializations for this opportunity:
- Creative Arts and Desgin.
All world countries .
Depending on the prize you win.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years by the end of 2020.
- The objects made must be wearable.
The selection will be based on:
- The quality of design and manufacture of the pieces.
- The contemporary use of the materials.
- The conceptual and technical innovation.
- PREZIOSA prize: The works of the selected participants will be presented in May-June 2019, in Florence, in conjunction with FLORENCE JEWELLERY WEEK 2019, and a full colour catalogue will be published.
- LAO special prize: One of the selected artists is invited to Florence for a period of one to three months, as Artist in residence.
- Inhorgenta prize: One of the selected artists is awarded with a free space for the participation as exhibitor to the 2020’s edition of the fair.
First Step: Register to the website .
Second Step: Confirm your identity by clicking the link sent to your email address.
Third Step: Start uploading information and images for the contest (Texts, images, captions).
Note: All the materials can be loaded and edited in multiple sessions, until the candidate decides to send everything, and close the registration process.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Heba Elsawy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mustafa Abdelshafy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team