30 September 2020
Summit of the Entrepreneurship Campus in Berlin
The Entrepreneurship Campus empowers social entrepreneurs, especially young people, from around the world to create a culture for entrepreneurship, to promote entrepreneurial education, and to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
This platform enables young entrepreneurs (aged 15 to 35) from around the world to engage in a more peaceful world. Participants are invited to present their ideas and innovative projects with a social impact, which supports and implements one or more of the 17 sustainable development goals (SDGs). The 17 sustainable development goals and the related 169 goals address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governmental challenges of our time.
This program is an activity of UNESCO’s Global Program of Action on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- 4 May 2020: Start of the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
Now you can submit your idea and/or project. All published entries will only be visible for the Entrepreneurship Campus community.
- 6 July 2020: Start of voting, commenting and sharing phase
w you have the chance to collect votes (and vote yourself), comment and share your entry. All entries will be published and for everyone to see.
- 30 September 2020: Deadline for new entries & publishing entries
- 30 october 2020: Deadline for votes & comments
- 6 November 2020: Finalist will be announcedFinalist will receive an email and will be announced publicly on our blog.
- 16 November 2020: Deadline for videos from the finalists (both categories)
- 7 December 2020: Deadline for judges
- 10 December 2020: Online award ceremony
- Depending on your age, you either take part in the Youth (13 – 29 years old) or the Adult (from 30 years up) category.
- If you have an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).OR You are operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program.
- You are able to submit your entry in English.
- Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
First Step: You need first to create an account here and activate your account through email.
Second Step: you must submit the idea in the youth (13-29 years) or adult ( from 30 years) category.
Third Step: Submit your idea in the online form and the Passed enteries will be announced on the competition website and they will send email to the accepted competitors.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Lamis Ahmed/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ghada Raafat/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team