2nd September 2019.
The 12th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition – Samsung Engineering jointly with UN environment
Samsung Engineering jointly with UN environment would like to launch “The 12th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition” inviting youth all over the world to raise awareness on the theme of the upcoming World Environment Day – Beat Air Pollution.
The competition theme: Inspiring and creative stories on why we should reduce air pollution with regards to its causes, effects, and consequences.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Submission deadline: 2nd September, 2019 (GMT 0).
- Result announcement: November, 2019.
- You must be a Tunza Eco-generation member.
- you must be between 14 and 24.
- UN Environment Prize: e-Certificate & Samsung Tab S (1 person).
- Samsung Engineering Prize: e-Certificate & Samsung Tab A (2 persons).
- Eco-generation Prize: e-Certificate & Samsung Galaxy Buds (3 persons).
- Honorable Mentions: e-Certificate (20 persons).
First Step: Create an account from here.
Second Step: Click on the application form tab and sign in.
Third Step: Write about your motivation to join the competition (50 words max) in the Content box.
Fourth Sep: Attach your essay file in the attachments column and Submit.
• All entries must be original works, in English.
• Each entrant may submit only one essay.
• All entries are final. No revisions are accepted.
• Plagiarism and off topic will result in disqualification.
• Entries should not have been previously published in professional media.
• Entries must be from 800 to 1000 words in length. This does not include referencing such as footnotes and bibliography.
• All entries must be double spaced in Times New Roman 12pt, with numbered pages in MS Word or Word Perfect format. All other formats will be disqualified.
• The personal information in the entry must be correct. If the competition winner is not reachable due to wrong information (contact number, address and etc.) the prize will be canceled and be automatically given to the next runner-up.
• At the discretion of the judges, all well-written essays may be published on the relevant Websites.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Osman/ Lebanon “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team