31 December 2018
RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM (RTP) STIPEND SCHOLARSHIP
RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
The RTP Stipend Scholarship provides a LIVING ALLOWANCE STIPEND which is paid fortnightly to the recipient through the University’s payroll system.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Engineering and Built Environment
- Social Work and Community Services
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Science and Environment
For more information about Specializations Here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
up to 3 years.
- You are required to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- You must select your research area of interest as well as find your research supervisor.
- To be eligible for a RTP Scholarship a candidate must be a domestic candidate or an overseas candidate enrolled in an accredited RHD course of study at CQUniversity.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend a candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate.
- There are no direct applications for RTP Scholarships.
For more information about Entry Requirements here
- $27,082 per annum (2018 rate).
First Step: Discuss your interest in an RHD Scholarship with your supervisory team.
Second Step: Prospective applicants will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
Third Step: Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” AHmad Badr/ intern’s Country “
Reviewed by” Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team