September 17, 2018
NDIAS 2019-2020 Residential Fellowship
The Notre Dame Advanced Study Institute offers residential fellowships for all applicants from faculty, scholars, public intellectuals, fellows from other institutes and professional researchers.
The Notre Dame Institute for Advanced Study (NDIAS) is dedicated to fostering and supporting integrative scholarship addressing ultimate questions at the intersection of the arts, engineering, humanities, law, and formal, natural, and social sciences,especially those that transcend disciplinary boundaries.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
From three weeks to a full academic year (fall and spring semesters, August through May).
The Institute seeks applicants with:
- Excellent records of scholarly, artistic, or research accomplishment in their field(s).
- Projects that touch on normative, integrative, or ultimate questions.
- Projects characterized by clarity of thought, coherence, and impact.
- The ability to interact with other fellows and to engage in collegial discussions of research presentations.
- A willingness to contribute to a cooperative community of scholars.
- Research expenditures of up to $500 per semester.
- A private office in the Institute.
- A computer and printer.
- Access to University libraries and other facilities.
- Twice-weekly Institute seminars and other events.
Fellowships may be awarded up to:
- $60,000 (gross amount) per academic year.
- $30,000 (gross amount) per semester or pro-rated amounts for shorter periods.
First Step: Register to interfolio down below.
Second Step: Upload the followings:
- Completed online application form.
- Current curriculum vitae (no more than four pages).
- Proposal abstract (no more than 400 words).
- Fellowship research proposal (no more than six pages, double-spaced).
- Proposal bibliography (no more than two pages, single-spaced).
- Up to two pages of non-text materials supporting the research proposal (optional)..
- One writing sample (from faculty residential applicants who have completed doctoral or other terminal degrees after 2013).
- Cover letter (optional).
- Three letters of reference (please see note on professional reference letter Requirements).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Chahineze Hakki /Algeria “
Reviewed by” Lenah Hafez/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team