31 December 2018.
Philosophy in Resources, Environment and Sustainability (PhD)
The Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability (IRES) at the University of British Columbia (UBC) is a problem-focused and curiosity-driven interdisciplinary research institute and graduate program, with interest and expertise in a wide range of topics under the realm of environment and sustainability.
The Institute’s mission is to foster sustainable futures through integrated research and learning about the linkages among human and natural systems and to support decision making from local to global scales.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
All World Countries.
3 – 4 years
- TOEFL (IBT) Overall Score Requirement: 100 (ibT Reading 24; ibT Writing 24; ibT Listening 24; ibT Speaking 24)
- IELTS Overall Score Requirement: 7.0 (IELTS Reading 6.5; IELTS Writing 6.5; IELTS Listening 6.5; IELTS Speaking 6.5)
- Having a Supervisor Commitment prior to application is highly recommended
- Prior Degree Requirements:
- Transcripts from all past post-secondary study. (Domestic and international student requirements may differ).
- RES does not admit applicants to the PhD program unless they have completed a thesis-based master’s degree prior to the RES PhD program start.
$18,200 stipend plus full tuition coverage per year, for four consecutive years.
Graduate Application Fees (for September 2018 and later) (CDN) $165.00.
First Step: Prepare the previously menrtioned requirements.
Second Step: Complete the online Application form after creating an account.
*The application will open on 15 September .
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mahmoud Ezzat /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abdelaziz Ahmed Fouad/ Egypt“
and “Marwan Mansi/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team