December 17, 2018
“Roberto Franceschi” Research Grants for MSc and PhD students
The Programme aims at supporting the entrance of motivated and deserving young graduates and doctorates into the professional field of research, by providing one or more grants to support research for a period of 6 months.
The Foundation named after him wants to remember especially his figure and the values that were his own by making available the sum of 16,000 Euros (before taxes) awarded each year following the competitive procedure detailed in a specific announcement and aimed at students of Master of Science and PhD programmes offered by Universities in Lombardy, including programmes carried out in agreement with other universities, as well as PhD students of any other Italian or foreign University, provided that they received their Master’s Degree from a University in Lombardy.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Sciences: especially the following topic- prevention, diagnosis and treatment of social pathologies and forms of social exclusion.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- The competition for the scholarships is open to all students enrolled at the time of application in a Master of Science or PhD programme offered by a University in Lombardy.
The sum of 16,000 Euros (before taxes), which can be assigned to one or more research grants.
Apply by sending an email to the address [email protected] by 17 December 2018, The application must include the following attachments:
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae.
- A motivation letter detailing the applicant’s reasons for applying, with reference to their future career plans.
- A detailed research project describing the current knowledge of the research area investigated, the contribution to the existing literature, the nature of the data to be collected, the intended use of the data, a budget of the foreseen expenses so as to justify the requested amount.
- A summary of the research project prepared following the structure of the form attached to this announcement.
- A reference letter from the applicant’s PhD supervisor or Master’s thesis supervisor.
- A signed statement in which the applicant either declares that they are not receiving other research grants or scholarships during the same period in which the “Roberto Franceschi” grant is paid.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Jihad Ahmad /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mohamed Atef / Egypt“
and “Hazem T. Dawoud / Palestine”
MARJ3 Scholarships team