1 December (Annually)
The Early Action Priority Deadline for all programs.
15 February 2019
The regular decision deadline to submit your application and supporting materials for all programs.
Iowa, the United States.
Roger K. Brooks Actuarial Science Scholarship
Roger Brooks is a distinguished alumnus from Drake’s actuarial program. In honor of his 60th birthday in 1997, friends of Roger Brooks, F.S.A., M.A.A.A., retired Chairman of AmerUs Life in Des Moines, donated funds to endow this scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman each academic year.
Drake University is recognized as one of the finest institutions of higher learning in the Midwest. A midsized, private university in Des Moines, Iowa, we offer the benefits and resources of a larger institution along with the advantages of intimate class sizes and close personal relationships.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Actuarial Science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
About 2 years.
The scholarship is renewable for the sophomore year provided the student has at least a 3.0 GPA and continues to major in actuarial science or in one of the joint programs that include actuarial science.
The recipient of the Roger Brooks scholarship must be:
- An entering first-year student at Drake University with a declared major in actuarial science.
- A student who possesses evidence of exceptional academic performance.
- A student with demonstrated financial need.
- The scholarship will be approximately $3,500 per year.
- The scholarship is renewable for the sophomore year provided the student has at least a 3.0 GPA and continues to major in actuarial science or in one of the joint programs that include actuarial science.
First Step: Please check the admission requirements first from here.
- Complete one of the following: Drake University Application Or Common Application, including the Common Application Member Questions specific to Drake University. Choose either method to apply. Both options are given equal consideration for admission. There is no application fee when applying online.
Third Step: Create a new account.
Fourth Step: Start New Application.
- Submit The required Documents. First-year students are required to complete an online application, submit transcripts, submit ACT or SAT scores (or complete a test-flexible interview if eligible), and submit a personal essay. A letter of recommendation is encouraged but not required. Each section below provides specific information for each required element of your application.
- Required Documents:
Sixth Step: Mailed applications and all other mailed supplementary materials should be labeled with your full name and date of birth and directed to:
Office of Admission
2507 University Ave.
Des Moines, Iowa 50311-4505
Seventh Step: Mail Complete application, which includes a personal essay.
Eighth Step: Submit an application for financial aid by 1 Febrauary via fafsa.gov.
Apply Now For Drake University Application
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Muhammad Adel/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands “
“Menna Faramawy/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team