Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project is your chance for early admission to a tuition-free Master’s programme at one of the leading universities in Russia. The competition is aimed at talented foreign students who would like to enroll in a Master’s programme in Russia for free.
The Olympiad is held online in two rounds, using an Open Doors electronic platform. The first (qualifying) round is a competition of portfolios, and the second (final) round is a problem-solving challenge. Participants are given 24 hours to complete the tasks of the final round.The online format of the competition implies establishing the participant’s identity as well as checking the independence of his /her performance during the final round.The Olympiad is free to enter. There is no participation fee. For more information about the rules of participation in the open doors: Russian Scholarship Project click here.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Computer Science
- Business and Management
- Politics & International Studies
- Philology & Linguistics
Note: For more information about the demos of tasks and program of the final stage of the competition, as well as the list of program tracks for subsequent master’s degree click here.
English or Russian language.
- If you need to improve your Russian, you will be offered a Russian language preparatory course.
- Enrollment in the Master’s programmes taught in Russian is only possible after a successful completion of the Russian language course.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
2 Years .
Scholarships are open to graduates with a Bachelor or a Specialist degree from any university in the world (except Russian).
- The winners and prize-winners of the Open Doors are granted a free early admission and will be able to enroll in the Master’s programme at any Russian university, without entrance examinations and with tuition fees covered by the Russian Federation. You will only have to cover your travel and accommodation costs, insurance and personal expenses.
First Step: Create your account from here.
Second Step: Check your mail for the confirmation message and log in to your account.
Third Step: Fill up the online form and provide personal data, a login (which corresponds with the participant’s email address) and a password.
- To participate in the final round, participants are requested to fill the registration form in a personal account and provide the following information: all passport details and a valid photo or a scanned copy of the passport of good quality and resolution for establishing the participant’s identity.
- After the registration, the participant gets access to the information about the composition of the portfolio, its evaluation criteria as well as to the demo versions of the final round tasks.
- You will not be able to edit your portfolio after the deadline.
- You can use a system of automatic assessment to estimate your approximate score. The system will be available in your personal account.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Saber/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team