14 June 2020 (23:59 PM Cairo Time).
All Regions of Egypt/ Online.
Open period volunteering for on the field volunteer as he like to have that time and capacity to help others, and 5 months for volunteers that will work on Sanad System.
Sanad is looking for motivated, proactive and creative volunteers to join our network!.
The purpose of the volunteering is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute on making good for their community.
The online volunteers will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The volunteers is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities offline and online.
Note from Sanad:
No salary, No allowances, Hard Working, high potential, creativity and innovation are required but we promise you that you will get more than you think of skills, knowledge and experience.
Arabic & English.
Only inside Egypt Are Encouraged To Apply.
Fellowship Period: Five Months for online volunteers, open period for other as their capacity and time.
Important Note: It’s just volunteering and you have the right to take the break or do not take it.
General criteria to join Sanad:
Volunteer on the Field:
- Passionate about helping others and Sanad idea and goal.
- Age is between more than 18 years (age is not one of the main requirements if you feel that you can add something to Sanad and this opportunity will a benefit, you should apply, but the most age groups that are expected to benefit from the training content are more than 18 years).
- Good English.
- Ready to work in teams.
- Having a good internet connection to deliver the tasks.
- Flexible, good communicator, hard worker and creative.
- Availability to attend meetings or training every week Online.
- For Volunteers on the Fields inside Egypt: You will volunteer with Sanad to help elderly and people with high risk in COVID-19 crisis. You will use Sanad Network to receive requests from people around you can accept the requests that matches you most and help people with it.
- For online Volunteers inside Egypt: You will work online and there are Online training and meetings once a week you will attend just online.You will work on our Facebook page and on Sanad system to manage requests.
For the online volunteers please send your CV and contacts to [email protected] with subject “Online Volunteer”
- For on the Field volunteers: no selection we want everyone to make good things and help others, but your account must be verified by Sanad to prevent spam.
- For online volunteers:
- Application open till June, 14, 2020.
- We have limited number so the first accepted volunteers will join Sanad.
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Content Team