30 June 2019.
Santander international masters scholarships – University of Brighton
15 masters scholarships funded by the Santander Universities network, are available to new full-time postgraduate taught masters students from qualifying countries in the academic year 2019–20.
The University of Brighton is a community of more than 21,000 students and 2,800 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and architecture
- Business and law
- Computing and mathematics
- Education and teaching
- Engineering and construction
- Geography and geology
- Natural sciences
- Social sciences
- Sport and exercise
For more information, click here.
QATAR, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION.
- You must hold an offer of admission to a one-year, full-time Masters programme in any subject at the University of Brighton by the advertised deadlines for the International Scholarships; this offer can be unconditional or conditional.
- You must be a national from, and be residing in, one of the following Santander Universities network countries: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Singapore, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay and USA.
- You must be expecting to have, or already have, a good UK bachelor honours degree or equivalent degree from your home country.
- You cannot hold any other scholarship award from the University of Brighton.
- Students in receipt of a full sponsorship are not eligible.
- Santander require funding recipients to complete a funding agreement form (which indicates a willingness to participate in promoting the scheme).
University entry requirements:
- Academic requirements are course specific, click here to check those.
- English language requirements: IELTS score of 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in each component) or other tests with equivalent scores. Click here for more information.
- This scholarship is worth a tuition fee reduction of £2,000.
First Step: Apply for the University
- For most of the postgraduate taught courses you should apply directly to the university.
- You can do this by using their online application system – select the course you want to apply for and then click on apply online button.
- Social Work MSc applications are made using the UCAS system. Application to a number of courses, notably in the fields of health and social work, is through secondment from your employer rather than by individual application.
- For more information, click here.
Second Step: Apply for the scholarship
- Eligible students should request an application form from [email protected].
- These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- The scholarship committee’s decision is final and no appeal can be considered.
- If you have any questions about these scholarships please email [email protected].
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sohair Ahmed ElMeligy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lamis Moawad / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team