1 February 2019.
Sawiris Arts and Culture Scholarship (SACS)
A long awaited opportunity for future artists seeking quality education abroad to enrich their talents in the vast field of the arts and culture. The Sawiris Arts & Culture Scholarship program targets highly motivated, talented and socially engaged applicants, who are aware of the important role art plays in a flourishing and developing society.
It aims at fostering these talents until they themselves are effective artists in the scene, who in return enrich their country and society with their acquired knowledge in their designated fields.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Fine arts.
- Visual arts.
- Digital arts.
- Art history
- Conceptual & performance arts.
- Filming studies.
- Art criticism.
- Media design.
- Art management.
Bachelor’s degree up to 4 years.
Master’s degree up to 2 years.
Admission in a top university in your targeted field.
Fulfillment of language requirements.
Social and community engagement.
The scholarship will cover:
First Step: Receive your admission letter from a top university in the field of choice.
Second Step: Submit SFSD application with required documents.
- Completed application form including the personal statement
- Proof of unconditional admission
- Proof of university ranking
- Artistic/Cultural detailed portfolio
- Copy of valid passport ID page
- One recent personal photo on a white background
- High school certificate
- All undergraduate transcripts and certificates in case of applying for a master’s degree
- Two references in case of applying for a master’s degree and one reference in case of bachelors
- Proof of employment – if applicable
Third Step: Send your application to Sawiris Foundation per email mentioning in the subject field: “Final Application your first & last name_the field you applied to”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sameh Shaaban Mansour/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermine Nejima/ Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team