1 July 2019.
Will Conard Scholarship for Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising_London University
Will Conard established a study abroad programme which grew into the Fashion & Design Study Abroad Programme at Regent’s. Thousands of students have benefited from Will’s legacy by coming to study with us in the heart of London.
Will Conard’s efforts in establishing and developing strong relationships with universities and colleges across the US was the key to the great success he brought to his work and he was admired with much affection by students and faculty alike.
Sadly, Will died some years ago, but his name lives on in these wonderful scholarships, which enable talented students to experience studying in London. The Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising celebrate Will’s work and ensure that its benefits will continue to be enjoyed by students into the foreseeable future.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
only for study abroad students coming to Regent’s for one semester placements on BA Fashion Design and BA Fashion Marketing
*Students applying must be referred by a member of the International Textile and Apparel Association
*This scholarship is for undergraduate students
*The application must include the following requirements:
- Completed application form.
- Sponsorship letter* from department head/chair verifying that you are the school’s representative for the Regent’s University London – Will Conard Scholarship for a specific programme. The letter must be on official department letterhead, include your major and overall grade point average, and must be signed by the department head/chair.
- One letter of recommendation* from an ITAA faculty member. The letter should address how long the ITAA member has known the applicant and in what capacity, the applicant’s academic and leadership abilities, extracurricular and community involvement, and potential for future contributions to the profession. The letter must be on official department letterhead and must be signed by the ITAA member.
- Copy of official transcripts from all institutions of matriculation.
- Examples of student work. This can include, but is not limited to reports, essays, PowerPoint presentations, and/or visual work.
*You must meet criteria set by the ITAA
- Reward amount: Free tuition and Regent’s co-ordinated housing for an upcoming regular academic 12-week term or 6-week summer programme
First Step: you must first register and be approved before accessing many site sections.
Second Step: fill the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nada Ahmed Hassan / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Hussein / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team