May 31 2019.
Health Practitioner of the Year Scholarship September 2019
Coventry University wants to encourage undergraduate and postgraduate health practitioners to build their careers with a Coventry University degree from September 2019. On this purpose, the prestigious Health Practitioner of the Year Scholarship will fund £5,000 of tuition fees for one year at both undergraduate and master’s postgraduate level.
Coventry University has a track record of delivering high-quality research, academic tuition in health, life sciences and biomedical disciplines.
This scholarship will only be awarded to one person.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- life sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- You must hold a conditional offer for a degree course run by our Faculty of Health and Life Sciences.
- You must be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- You must not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- You must successfully enroll for undergraduate or postgraduate study for the September 2019 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount.
- This Scholarship will fund £5,000 of tuition fees for one year at both undergraduate and master’s postgraduate level.
First Step: Complete the application form.
Second Step: Return it by email to [email protected] or by post to:
International Scholarships Team
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Osman/ Lebanon “
Reviewed by”Nada Ahmed /Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team