10 August 2018
منحة “قادرون” مقدمة من مؤسسة مصر الخير ومؤسسة ساويرس للتنمية الإجتماعية لذوي الاعاقة للعام الأكاديمي 2018/2019
In cooperation with the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, Misr Al-Khair Foundation has announced the granting of 20 scholarships to students with disabilities, “Kinetic-Audiovisual”, graduates of the high school in the American University in Cairo, at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology for the academic year 2018/2019.
The scholarship aims at integrating students with disabilities into university life and providing them with educational opportunities that enable them to obtain quality education and better employment opportunities.
The grant provides accommodation and subsistence expenses for overseas students.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
–All disciplines available at the American University or the Arab Academy for Science and Technology
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
According to the chosen discipline
• The applicant must be Egyptian.
• The student must have a certificate from a public high school with a total of not less than 85% for the academic year 2017/2018.
• University tuition fees in addition to textbooks, lab supplies and laptop equipment.
• Provide accommodation for expatriates throughout the study period.
• Monthly expense.
• Training courses for students during the school years.
• The student will complete the application form at the following link:
• http://mekedu.mekportal.org/applicants with uploaded documents required.
• 2 recent personal photos.
• Copy of student ID card.
• Copy of the National ID card of the guardian.
• Submit the certificate of the first year and the second secondary school.
• The latest medical report on the state of health.
• The salary of the head of household or proof of family income monthly
• Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or community leader
• Written consent from the guardian to enroll in the scholarship.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ashraf Elazab / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Yara Yasser / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team