Open all the year
Scotland, United Kingdom (UK)
Postgraduate UAE Scholarship
University of Stirling have a long history of supporting international students to become global citizens and forge successful careers around the world. This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver and is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either United Arab Emirates nationals or are living in United Arab Emirates at the point of application, and are classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
Find out more about coming from United Arab Emirates to study at the University of Stirling.
The University of Stirling providing education with a purpose and carrying out research that helps to shape society. They are an international university with pioneering spirit and a global reputation for high-quality teaching and research. they are passionate about creating impact in everything they do. Stirling is a place where ability – not background – is valued.
This scholarship is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either United Arab Emirates nationals or are living in United Arab Emirates at the point of application to study Postgraduate.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- who are either United Arab Emirates nationals or are living in United Arab Emirates at the point of application.
1 or 2 years.
- Start in September 2020 or January 2021.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a United Arab Emirates national or living in United Arab Emirates at the point of application.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at our Stirling campus.
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
First Step: Before you start working on your application, you should check the entry requirements for your chosen course from here.
For most of their postgraduate degrees, they ask for a minimum of a second-class Honours degree or equivalent, but some courses also require a higher level of award, relevant work experience or prior knowledge within a related subject area.
If you’re an international student you can also apply via an international representative. You can find their international representatives on their country-specific pages. You can also email our international recruitment team to see what representatives are in your area on [email protected].
Third Step: You must include the following documents:
- your academic transcript from your undergraduate programme along with your graduation certificate..
- copies of your academic qualifications or certificates
- one reference. This should be a professional reference from someone who knows your work well enough and can attest to your ability to study at postgraduate level. This would normally be an academic in your final year of study (your dissertation supervisor, for example) or if you have been out of education for some time, your employer.
- supporting statement – a brief essay on why you want to study this course. See their guidance on what makes a good personal statement.
- evidence of English language proficiency (if relevant)
International students who require a visa to enter the UK must also provide:
- a copy of the personal details page of your valid passport
- a copy of your current Tier 4 visa, if you’re currently studying in the UK
- Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
- You can apply up to two years in advance of your course start date and They accept applications throughout the year. They don’t have a formal deadline for postgraduate applications.
If you’re an international student who requires a Tier 4 (General) student visa, They recommend you apply at least eight weeks before the start date of your course.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Demiana Melad/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Ghazal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team