1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships
The 2019 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships are highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
The University has three primary areas of focus. We are committed to achieving excellence in education, research and engagement with the community.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
Health and Medical Sciences
- Bachelor of Health & Medical Science
- Bachelor of Health & Medical Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychology (Advanced) (Honours)
- Master of Public Health (suite GC and GD)
- Master of Health Economics & Policy (suite GC and GD)
- Master of Nursing Science (General)
know more from here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES (Except Australia and New Zealand).
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline
- The scholarship holder must be enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate program of study
for which the scholarship was awarded.
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Know more from here
The scholarship offers a reduction of 50% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
1- Before you submit your online application, make sure you have:
- PDF of academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations)
- PDF of official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable)
- PDF of any syllabuses of subjects if you wish to be considered for advanced standing (credit transfer)
- PDF of any professional qualification or memberships you may have
- PDF of your passport and visa (if applicable)
- AUD $100 for the Application Fee required upon submission.
2- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
3- Apply for coursework by pressing apply now
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Yara Yasser /Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team