Fall semester (July 7th 2019).
Spring semester (December 20th 2019).
United Arab Emirates.
Academic Excellence Scholarship Canadian University Dubai (CUD)
Academic Excellence Scholarships is a scholarship to study in the Canadian University of Dubai for undergraduate student (partially funded).
CUD has now grown to become an institution renowned for academic excellence; a University where students can gain a world-class education in the heart of a world-renowned city. With a wide range of programs across disciplines in Architecture & Interior Design, Communication, Arts & Sciences, Engineering, and Management, students benefit from an education ranked 42nd overall, 8th in the UAE and 2nd in Dubai, based on the 2019 QS Ranking for the Arab Region.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- School of Architecture
- School of Business Administration
- School of Communication & Media Studies
- School of Engineering, Applied Science and Technology
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- School of Public Health & Health Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Scholarships awarded for the fall semester are valid for one year and could be renewed .
- Scholarships awarded for the spring semester are valid for one semester only and could be renewed.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- To be considered eligible for the Academic Excellence Scholarship, students need to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
for 50% tuition waiver
– High school students need to have attained an academic average of 99%* or above to apply for a 50% tuition waiver.
– For current CUD students renewing their scholarship, the semester CGPA at the conclusion of the semester must be 3.98 or higher to continue receiving a 50% tuition waiver.
- For another offer look the table below.
|New Students (1st semester)||Returning students
(2nd semester and beyond)
|High school degree||Tuition waiver||CGPA||Tuition waiver|
|85% – 89.9%||20%||3.85-3.89||20%|
|90% – 94.9%||30%||3.90-3.94||30%|
|95% – 98.9%||40%||3.95-3.97||40%|
|99% – 100%||50%||3.98-4.0||50%|
First Step: Press the “Apply Now” button below and fill the application form.
Second Step: Applicants must email their scholarship application forms along with all supporting documentation to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mustafa Abulhamd/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mustafa Abdelshay/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team