31 July 2019.
School of Social Sciences – A.N. Prior MA Philosophy Bursary 2019.
The School of Social Sciences at The University of Manchester is home to approximately 3000 undergraduate students and over 400 postgraduate students (with a 35% international student population), Although we’re a large, diverse School, we enjoy an atmosphere of close community.
The University of Manchester Offers MA philosophy bursary for 2018 to study as a part-timer or Full-time student. Continuation of the award is subject to satisfactory progress.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
(IELTS or TOEFL )
- IELTS overall score of 7, including 7 in writing with no further component score below 6.5.
- TOEFL IBT 103 with 28 in writing and no further score below 25 in each section.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Full-time: One year.
Part-time: two years.
- Undergraduate degree at 2:1 or above (or overseas equivalent) in Philosophy or a degree with a Philosophy component such as, PPE, Philosophy and Politics.
- Minimum of £2,000 bursary.
First Step: Register for the program through this link.
Second Step: Upload the required documents:
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates or transcripts) to show that you meet or expect to meet the entry requirements.
- Evidence of English language ability, if English is not your first language (please note that some English language test results are only valid for two years. Your English language test report must be valid on the start date of your course).
- Two references – download our referee report form.
- A research proposal (for research programmes only) – always check the department website for instructions and guidance as requirements vary.
- A copy of your passport (if you will need a visa to study here).
Note: All applications will be considered by the Philosophy Department and short-listed candidates will be interviewed, either in person or via Skype.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abdelrahman sabry/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Soueilem Mohamed Lemine / Mauritania ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team