01 June 2019.
Susan Richmond Scholarship 2019
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Energy Policy MSc
- Project Management MSc
- Science and Technology Policy MSc
- Strategic Innovation Management MSc
- Sustainable Development MSc
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- You must have accepted an offer of a full time place on the Masters.
- Be a female applicant returning to higher education after at least three years away from study.
- £10,000, awarded as a tuition fee reduction.
First Step: Choose one of the accepted courses and apply to study at Sussex University, while applying you will be asked to provide a personal statement.
Second Step: You must provide a statement of academic interests to support your application. The statement will be assessed on how well you demonstrate the following:
- clear and specific goals with what you aim to do after completing your Master.
- significant work experience or extracurricular activities related to your chosen Master.
Second Step: Please complete the application form below.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani/ Palestine “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team