20 May 2019.
Women-UP is an Egyptian initiative funded by the EuropeAid, and coordinated by the Academy of Scientific Research .and Technology in .cooperation with SEKEM Foundation and Techno Khair Foundation
Boosting the role and potential of women businesses in Egypt by enabling environment for their start-ups and creating a sustainable support .between young female social entrepreneurs and women single headed households who led micro business.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Women entrepreneurs with a high level of innovation and creativity.
- Young researchers are looking to link their ideas and market research.
- Young researchers and businessmen.
- Social institutions in specific areas of the project: water, energy and food.
- Not specified.
- The proposal should be about the creation of a new company or the development of a new company in the field of water, energy and food.
- .The proposal must be submitted by candidates of Egyptian Women
- .Providing innovative solutions to community challenges: water, energy and food
- .The maximum age must be 40 years
- Women-UP offers a grant of up to 150,000 Egyptian pounds for innovative ideas.
.First Step: Fill in the online application form here
.Second Step: Ideas must be Submitted here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Iman El-Zimaity / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Salma Aittaleb / Morocco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team