30 September 2018.
Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
The Scholarship is open to international students who have been made an offer, and are granted solely on the basis of academic merit.
UTS offers over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across traditional and emerging disciplines such as architecture, built environment, business, communication, design, education, engineering, information technology, international studies, law, midwifery, nursing, pharmacy, and science.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Analytics and Data Science.
- Design, Architecture, and Building.
- Health (GEM).
- Information Technology.
- International Studies.
- Science and Mathematics.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship.
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected postgraduate coursework program.
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus.
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required as per letter of offer) for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied intake whichever comes first.
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS.
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program.
- Must not be a government-sponsored student.
$5,000 towards the first session of UTS tuition fees.
First Step: You will need:
- Academic transcripts from all post-secondary studies.
- Statement of completion for previous degrees.
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- Academic transcript from current degree.
- Research Proposal.
- All students should follow the Writing a Research Proposal guide, except for those with faculty-specific requirements.
Second Step: The following students must meet specific faculty requirements:
- Arts and Social Sciences applicants will need to submit an outline of intended research.
- Science applicants will need to submit a project plan.
Third Step: Press apply now to fill the application.
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria and Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team