15 January 2019
GHD International Scholarship
The Global Human Development Program is a two year, full-time master’s degree that encompasses an innovative skills-based curriculum with built-in opportunities for experiential learning.
The curriculum covers core courses including the economics of development, international political economy, program design and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, quantitative and qualitative methodologies, finance and budgeting, and management.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Global Health
- Education and Human capital
- Food, Agriculture, and Urban Livelihoods
- Environment and Climate
- Quantitative Analysis
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree prior to proposed enrollment.
- One year of experience working in international development
- A minimum of two years of professional experience preferred
- Completion of courses in introductory macro- and microeconomics and statistics (must be completed before enrollment in August, not necessarily before applying).
- Ability to function effectively in English and one other language (students must pass an oral proficiency exam before graduation, implying that they will have a reasonable command of one foreign language before entering the program).
- Several years of experience living, studying, and working abroad is strongly recommended.
- Completion of either the GRE (preferred) or GMAT exam, taken in time to submit the scores by the application deadline.
- The scholarship covers: 50% of the tuition fees
First Step: Create an account, here
Second Step: Fill out the application form.
Third Step: Submit the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Supplemental data sheet, here
- Official transcripts and test scores (GREs and TOEFL/IELTS)
- Three letters of recommendation
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mahmoud Saeed / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team