01 September 2019.
KU scholarship 2019 for international students
In 2019, the KU is offering academically qualified international students who are in financial need a scholarship in order to promote internationalization at our university. This scholarship is funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of Education, Science, and the Arts.
The Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (in south Germany is the only Catholic university in the German-speaking world. Located in a popular tourist destination, the Altmühltal natural park in the heart of Bavaria, the KU offers its approximately 5000 students all the advantages of a small university with a compact campus.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Mathematics and Geography.
- Philosophy and Education.
- Business Administration and Economics.
- Languages and Literature.
- Social Work.
- History and Social Sciences.
- Religious Education.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- According to the chosen program.
- Academic qualification
- Personal qualification
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship.
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (Eichstätt campus or Ingolstadt campus) during the funding period
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards)
You are in financial need when your income does not exceed the following income limits:
Gross annual income:
- Applicant (own income): €15,000
- Each dependent child: €8,000
- The following are classed as income for the purposes of the scholarship program: income from self-employment, maintenance from third parties (in particular parents), other scholarships, etc.
This scholarship is € 336.00 per month. Attention: The scholarship is always awarded for a period of 5 months. There is no automatic extension. If you would like to be funded for a further period, you must reapply with all necessary documents.
Apply to Study at Katholische Universitat:
First Step: Fill in the application form and send it to the address mentioned below:
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
Apply for the scholarship:
First Step: Download the application form from the link below.
Second Step: Send your complete application as a single PDF file to
KU International Office [email protected], subject: Scholarship: Promotion of internationalization.
Third Step: Attach the following documents:
- .Signed application form
- .Certificate of enrollment of the KU (international degree-seeking students) or Letter of Admission of the KU (incoming exchange students)
- .proof of academic achievement or transcript of records
- at least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange .students)
- .CV in tabular form in English
- .letter of motivation (one page)
- .Proof of nationality
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine “
Reviewed by “ Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team