15 July 2020
International Undergrad AUM Scholarship
The International Student Scholarships are for incoming and current international students. it is for Undergraduate status, those students who pay full out-of-state tuition can apply for scholarships. The scholarship award is based on academic merit and applies only to tuition.
Located in Alabama’s vibrant state capital, Auburn University at Montgomery is a fast-growing university on the rise. Don’t just take our word for it: The Princeton Review rates us as one of the best colleges in the Southeast, while U.S. News & World Report recently ranked us No. 22 among regional universities in the South for the quality of undergraduate teaching and 38th among all public institutions in the region.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Nursing and Health Science
- Liberal Arts and Social Cciences
For more information about the opportunities focus area from here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Based on Program Period.
- High school GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT
- 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT
- 6.0 on IELTS
- Applicants must be International students.
$2,000 a year ($1,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters)
First Step: Applicants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Steps to Applying at AUM:
- create an account here. This will allow you to start an application and finish it later or to check your application status. Undergraduate applications are FREE
- Complete and submit your online application.
- Have your transcripts, test scores (ACT or SAT), or other supplemental material indicated on the application sent to
Once we receive your completed application and supplemental materials, we will review your information and get back to you with a decision. Decisions will come via email and hard mail.
After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form from “APPLY NOW”.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Zainb Fdil/ EGYPT“
Reviewed by” Wahiba EL Zayat/EGYPT ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team