26 October 2018
Imperial Business Scholarships- Global Online MBA
Imperial College Business School is committed to attracting brilliant minds, regardless of their background or financial circumstances. These awards recognise strong applicants who demonstrate the ability and passion to meet the challenges present in today’s dynamic global business environment to make a positive difference as socially responsible leaders.
Imperial’s Global Online MBA programme has been ranked first in the UK in the 2018 QS Distance Online MBA rankings. The programme has also been named the third best distance online MBA in the world.
The two year, part-time programme is delivered in a flexible online format that focuses on innovative thinking and new technology to deliver a practical curriculum.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Starts at January 2019.
For the program:
- 5 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience; however, candidates with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience can be exceptionallly considered
- A good undergraduate degree or recognised professional qualification
- English Language test results (if applicable) ( IELTS or TOEFL)
- Short-term study visa (if applicable) (A short-term study visa) is required for the on campus periods of the programme if you are an international student from a country outside the EU or EEA.)
For more information HERE
For the Scholarship:
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A good academic background, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Imperial Business Scholarships are typically (£5,000) awards., While the full program fees is 35,600£
First Step: Apply to the program online (HERE) before 26 October 2018
– The form includes questions about you, your career and your educational history to date. You will also need to provide the following in support of your application:
- Contact details of two referees
- Complete degree transcripts
- Personal statement
- Career planning questions
- English language test results (if applicable)
- Optional three minute video pitch
- Application processing fee (100£)
Second Step: Interviews (Your application will be reviewed and if you are successful, you will be shortlisted for the interview stage.)
Third Step: Decision (You will be notified of the outcome of your application by email no later than the published decision date for the application round that you have applied for.)
Fourth Step: You will be able to log in to the online portal to respond to your offer, view full details of your conditions and pay your 10% deposit for the programme.
Fifth Step: To apply for the Scholarship itself (You should address the requirements of the scholarship in your personal statement.)
For more information about the application process HERE
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Basant Hatem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Alaa Faramawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team