Overseas Partner Scholarship 2019
The Overseas Partner Scholarship is offered to international students who have completed a program at an articulated partner institution off-shore. The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to complete a bachelor’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Arts & Humanities
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Teacher Education
Academic IELTS: 6.0 (no individual band less than 6.0)
TOEFL iBT: 70 (no individual score less than 17)
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% of tuition fees for the duration of an ECU degree.
1- Documents to be prepared before applying:
- Secondary school results
- Successful completion of one year of tertiary study from a recognised institution
- Completed Diploma program from a recognised institution.
Note: you may need one or more of these documents.
- copy of passport.
- language test.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- personal statement
2- As mentioned above you have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore if you didn’t you can apply from here there still enough time
- you should register to the site at first then log in to fill the application
3- you have to finish the course, in case you already finished it you will be invited to apply for this scholarship
For more information
Contact [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amany Angar/ Egypt”
“Mostafa Zaki/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team