31 January 2020
Master of Pharmacy Scholarship – Griffith University
The University of Griffith offers an opportunity for exceptional international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in the field of Pharmacy, by providing a fund worth of $30,000 in total (six payments of $5,000 over the two-year duration of the program) provided that the funding goes for tuition fees only.
Griffith University is a leading university for international students. Providing quality education, guidance, and support. With more than 200 degrees and a reputation for research and teaching excellence, Griffith continues to be a leading university of choice. In four of the largest and most credible world university rankings, Griffith is rated in the top 300.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Pharmaceutical Science.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all courses in each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enroll in the next trimester.
Scholarship applies to the Master of Pharmacy program for students commencing in Trimester 1 2020 (starting 24, February, 2020). Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in the Master of Pharmacy in Trimester 1 2020.
- Applicants who have graduated from the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (1242) are eligible for admission into the Master of Pharmacy program.
- Completed an eligible science or health science Bachelor degree within the past 10 years.
- Other applicants are eligible for admission into the Master of Pharmacy program subject to meeting the following criteria:
- Have an IELTS score of 7.0 or equivalent with no sub-score less than 6.5. Or meet alternative language requirements listed here
- Achieved an overall GPA greater than or equal to 5.0 (on a 7.0 point scale) in the last 18 months of undergraduate study.
- Meet all of the following essential prerequisites at a tertiary level with a minimum level of Pass:
- Biochemistry: One-trimester duration or equivalent.
- Chemistry: Two trimesters duration or equivalent.
- Pharmacology: One-trimester duration or equivalent.
- Physiology: One-trimester duration or equivalent.
- Statistics or Maths: One-trimester duration or equivalent.
- Scholarship is valued at $30,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Six deductions of $5,000 will be applied in each trimester of the program, up to a maximum of two years totaling AU$30,000.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into the Master of Pharmacy.
First Step: You will have to register for an account. At this step, you may find that you can only apply through an agent or representative based on your country of origin. And you will automatically be directed to the list of agents available for your country. In case you can apply without an agent or representative you will be directed to the online application.
Second Step: Fill in your personal details, preferred degree program, educational background, work experience, and any additional required information. You have to mention your need for financial support in its section in the application.
Third Step: You will have to upload proof of English proficiency and your transcript of records.
Fourth Step: Following the application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
- You will need to pay $50AUD for the non-refundable application fee.
- for more information about hoe to apply click Here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sara Khaled Elghandour/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hanine Aymen/ Egypt “
& ” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team