Relevant January deadline for your course
The United Kingdom.
Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a ground-breaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous donations provided by supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, including Fondation Hoffmann. Fondation Hoffmann is a Swiss-based grant making institution supporting the emergence and expansion of concrete projects which address global problems in today’s societies.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
Note: Each Program have it’s specific January day for the application closure (deadline).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Varies according to the program.
For information about the Duration of each Program here.
- You must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2019-20.
For information about entry requirements for international students here.
- The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,777). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- The scholarship will not cover travel and Visa expenses.
First Step: Create an account here to access the application
Second Step: Search for the Course/Program of your choice then with a keyword.
Third Step: A list of related programs will appear in the search, Select the Program of your choice then (Apply)
Fourth Step: You will be asked to enter contact information for three referees to be contacted by the university (For reference) in the application process.
Fifth Step: In the Funding page of the application Choose “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme” to be considered.
Sixth Step: You will be asked to Submit the Following documents:
- Statement of purpose / Research proposal
- Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Scheme – supporting statement (Which you can download from here)
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Basant Hatem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team